Menu

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Starting anew...

Hello earthlings, if there's any still present here reading this post. I have decided to start my blog anew, and removed all my old posts since I started. I actually a post scheduled but I FORGOT TO SAVE, so ya there goes everything. Realized I have close to 200 posts and I've grown so much over the yrs, different characteristics at different period. I guess I need to rethink my life, the direction I wanna take, what I should and need to do.

And I know that a lot of people have been asking me how I dyed my hair, yes I would do a tutorial on it soon (hopefully this weekend? But so busy trying to catch up homework and in the midst of a singing competition)

Here's to better blog content, and English, maybe.

Kthxbye :D

No comments:

Post a Comment