Menu

Friday, June 28, 2013

Nylon's 1st anniversary party

Decided to churn out a quick post since I'm in the middle of my 3hr tutorial and I'm seriously damn bored.
Attended the Nylon 1st anniversary party on April 27th (I can remember it so clearly cause it was the night before my birthday, heh.) with Sham and her other friends, of which I can't really remember most of their names. Haha sorreh! Anyway its been a long time since I attended a fashion event, so thanks Nylon Singapore for the invite.

I don't know whats up with my face seriously. Can't pose for nuts
AND THE BOOBBIE PHOTO! LOLOL! I'm sorry Sham I know I promised you not to upload this photo, but I just couldn't resist :x
And the point where she realises her boobbies were showing
I swear the lady at the photo booth was going crazy, she just kept clicking non-stop without even giving us any signal. haha and the rest of the photos had too much boobbage in them thus I shall not upload.

And lastly, my freaking fat face in Nylon July issue. Why everyone else so chio de?!?
Anyway, won a pair of DKNY jeans from playing chubby bunny. I almost lost out to the girl in white haha!
Hopefully I'll blog more soon, when I have the time, which I always don't.
Ciao

No comments:

Post a Comment