Menu

Monday, December 31, 2012

2013, don't let it slip by again

So here I am in my hotel room in Penang, plans to go for any new year celebration were cancelled, thanks to my parents. Seriously I'm at the point whereby I don't feel anymore enjoyment hanging around them anymore. I know it sounds real bad, but yeah...

Anyways, 2012 flew by real quickly, so did 2011, and 2010, and all the other years backwards. 2012 wasn't really a very good year for me, haha come to think of it every other year didn't seem like a good year for me either. So... Let's do a review of the past 2 years instead ya?

Started a blog
Went to SP
Attended my first fashion show, got to rub shoulders with designers and all
Entered my first blogging competition with topshop
Audition for 星光大道
Joined Nuffnang
Dyed my hair partially blue
Dyed my hair in different shades of blonde (except platinum blonde, which I'm planning to do soon)
Stepped into gym and worked out for real
Ran 5km, first time for me
Entered random singing competition
Went to Taiwan
Got to stay at MBS
Got to play at USS X 2
Did my first official paid job as a photographer

Ok looking back, I'm pretty lucky and thankful to all the stuff that has happened, and all the people that have made it come true for me. I remember how lucky and happy I felt when I got through for the topshop blogging comp. And not to mention MFW.

Haha and now for new year's resolution. I remember making this every year, but only like 10% comes true.

1. Die die record a freaking YouTube video
2. Send my freaking audition video to the Korea companies
3. Workout and have a lean and toned body for good
4. Start my friggin online business
5. To hopefully have a breakthrough for blogging and get a hair sponsor *laughs*
6. dye my hair platinum blonde
7. Get good GPA
8. BE HAPPY
9. BE CONFIDENT
10. BE HEALTHY
11. and lastly, hopefully I can become a singer

So what's your resolution for 2013? Let's work and make this happen!

May 2013 be a all-resolution-come-true year for you guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment