Menu

Thursday, February 17, 2011

4.1 Tea Session

Was at tea session with my AC class 2 weeks ago, which i actually didn't plan on going cus i just returned from KL the previous night, but miraculously i woke up like just before noon so decided to head down to meet them after all....

The 'tea' session (it was more like lunch by the time i appeared, talk about fashionably late...LOL) was supposed to be like a farewell meal for those enlisting next week, but apparently none of them appeared which i felt was totally dumb (kay la some did turn up but for LAN, who talks over LAN pls???)


KK enough of my bitching, anyways was glad that it was almost a company of 10 (its rly rare) and we had our share of talk-cock-sing-song, n its time for some pics...


Camwhorer duo



JK cus they just sitting opp me la




Omnomnomz...YZ seems to be enjoying



act shy....




Caught-cha...eating



Whats with ur face ash???




Yes cam-whore me



My hot pot...YUMZ




Bran's chicken omelette thingy




Look at the chewing muscles man



Can't figure wad this is



My agedashi tofu....shit i'm hungry nowww



Squidward



Yes, my omelette





Ohhhh look wads he's doing



Ooooh look, wad are THEY looking at???



After the meal, some others appeared n they went to play LAN, which i didnt follow cus my mom's bday..

THE END :D

No comments:

Post a Comment