Menu

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Olivia Palermo + Mango S/S 2011



The 'other' star of MTV's 'The City' scored a deal with Mango, alongside with boyfriend model Josh Heubl, for its S/S 2011. Though not very recent news, I still gonnna blog about it. I love her sense of style, matching vintage Rolex+Hermes+Topshop, BUT I seriously her her bitchy attitude.
Before anything else, pictures first.
With BF Josh Heubl...Chemistry? Doubt so

Totally don't understand the whole hair & makeup. I mean seriously it just aged her by like 10 years, looking more like Josh's mother


Nose in the air



Why I think she's bitchy? If anyone of you have been following 'The City', you would totally see how snob she is towards her counterparts and her 'frenemy', the main star of the show Whitney Port.
I mean seriously, who would deny trying on punk boots for a pull just because its erm, punk boots? Plus she stole credit from Port for a pull for Elle... (sucha bitch!)

Whitney

Although I do think Olivia has a better sense of style




Her collection: "Whitney Eve"
I'm I liking what I see? Not really...


For some reason, the bitch seems to have gained the upper hand this time, with her Mango ad, and being known as the 'better' star of 'The City' with a better sense of style, much more fashion interviews, while Whitney's collection seems to be uh...not so good. :( 

No comments:

Post a Comment