Menu

Friday, February 18, 2011

Resisting Temptations

Resisting temptations' difficult, and NO, I don't mean it in the most lustful of manner....Anyway wad i'm saying is RESISTING FOOD IS SO FUCKING DIFFICULT WHEN UR ON A DIET!!!

For those closer ones, u might know dat i'm trying to go on a diet (K guys do go on a diet ok!) cus like i wanna lose the 20+kgs i gained over my 2 years in JC. NOT EVEN 20 POUNDS BUT 20 KG....dunno wad happpened during the point of time but, i gained the hooch no matter wad.

So when ur on a diet, wads the most difficult thing to resist? FOOD LA!!! In case ur wondering why i'm blogging about this is cus i just ate sambal nasi ayam or whatever you call it n i'm like feeling so GUILTY!!!! I mean how can you resist all the Nasi, Chicken rice, Fried everything, and even like Char Mee (apparently its damn oily too) so then liddat eat wad?!?! EAT AIR LOR

LOLS everyday i aim to swim like 50 laps, which kinda equals to 1h30mins. I burn 1000+cals, but that plate of nasi whatever is like 700+, so unforgiving and unworthy. BUT its damn difficult to not eat it when its in front of you...Like my dad will purposely buy and put it in front of me (like WTF RITE?!?) n then try to tempt me to eat it, n when I do he will laugh at me and say i can't resist it ( how to resist when you can communicate with food? I hear them calling out: "eat me!!! I'm yummy and spicy and ya know u wanna have me in your belly!") , and if i don't eat it, he will say that i waste food, but for me never eat. LIKE HULLO I GOT ASK YOU 2 BUY FOR ME MEH?!?!

I've lost like 10 kg before so i know the proccess is hard, but i can't help but COMPLAIN...LOSING WEIGHT IS REALLY DIFFICULT...for thos out there who are on it too, i feel for you, really.

LET'S JIAYOU TOGETHER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment