Menu

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Brunch @ Dean & Deluca

Finally got to visit Dean & Deluca some (or many) weeks ago with Serene. Our main reason for meetup though was for her to pass me some stuff she bought from Taiwan, which she forgot to bring. LOL
 
So in case you've no idea where it is, it's located at Orchard Central at Somerset, the same floor as editors market (5th floor I think?) Anyway cause this is not like a food review so I don't wanna make it so formal. I mean blogs are meant to be casual and easy, and that's why it's called a blog and not a website.
 
It has this little supermarket/grocer section where you could buy really interesting ingredients.
Le menu


My All American Breakfast which costs like 20+ bucks!


Serene's prawn & advocado salad
And so quiche (I think?)
So to be honest, the food really wasn't that great, in fact it really wasn't worth the price at all. The chocolate latte I had wasn't hot enough, and my breakfast set just tastes so...homemade.
However I do have to say that the quiche was quite nice, the feeling at least, as for the pastry it was a tad too hard.
I 'might' visit it again, but probably not on an empty stomach
 
And our #ootd for that day
 
-----
 
Anyways, you know how I always feel how boring my life was? But looking at my photos, I seem to have quite a few events happening, just that I too lazy tired to upload/blog them! Hahaha
 
Check back soon ya?


No comments:

Post a Comment