Menu

Monday, January 14, 2013

SB Hunks and Babes

So by the grace of god, or some power from the parallel dimension, I was chosen to be one of the contestants for the scchool of business 'beauty pageant' LOLOL
So the story goes...
I totally remember when they first launched the news for the competition, I was like rejecting everybody from the committee asking me to join cause I was like "hell nooooooo!" and then apparently Cheowyi sabo me and registered my name down, but I still didn't wanna join. But I guess its karma, that I had to join in the end. HAHA cause I owe Meiyee from the SB comm a favour, and she die die want me to join cause she say they need a guy with "talent" LOLOL thats how I ended up going for the preliminary interview.
OMG I was really trying my best to not be in it, so I was super bitchy and being such an ass throughout the interview, but yea the bottomline is I still become the final 5. (I bet you guys out there must be laughing your gut out)

Rehearsing for the 'catwalk'

The other contestants

Malcolm and the comm showing us how to do the walk-in

My female partner for that event: Jazley
Talentime! Jazley with Matthew

and obviously my talent would be to sing
The judges
Bertrand and Michelle (I think?)

Rajinder, Bert and Michelle. Yes my class has me as the hunk and Raj as the babe LOLOL!
VOTING TIME! I attempted to pull for votes haha

Q&A. For someone reason they always managed to capture my face in some unglam moment T.T
Everyone in the competition

And the Winners for SB HUNKS AND BABES

I think I look fatter then. Cause it was before the holidays


SBMC


So I got a 100 buck voucher as my prize, which I'm FINALLY gonna get this wed! Not bad eh! haha, to be honest, it was quite an experience. And I'm really glad Bert won cause I think he's the best representation of it. LOL

Photos: Cheowyi

No comments:

Post a Comment