Menu

Saturday, January 12, 2013

Yet another day

Hi guys, I'm back with a short post. Well I have many stuff that I wanna write but I just haven't had the time to edit photos.

So I have momentarily completed GBE project, and I'm really struggling with FAM. Term is a really short one and everyday just seems to be flying past so quickly.

It's only been 2 weeks into January, and I'm already so afraid of losing track of my new year resolutions. Been trying very very hard to exercise/gym consistently *chuckles* but I honestly don't see/feel a diff and it's quite disappointing. Sometimes I just wonder why can't I look like the typical average guy. Meh...

So check back again tmr cause I'm most probably gonna have a food post ready :D

And here's my week in pictures:

No comments:

Post a Comment